Friday, September 19, 2008

Finished Product!

So, last Wednesday we finished the Lebe playground that Tha wah and I were working on with the 18 British Students and I am pretty thankful to have it all done with! It was exhausting - and I am not talking about the building!- by the end I was so sick and tired that I was barely up for enjoying the opening ceremony. The students were pretty hard to manage. They would drink all night and then come to the playground hung over and not ready to work. Getting some of them to work was really like herding turtles and by the end I was glad to have to playground finished on time.

But here are some photos of the opening ceremony and all of the kids enjoying the finished product! I am really proud of all of the work and management skills that went into making this one. It really looks good and actually has a color theme to most of it! We also went in with an actual plan this time, which made it soooo much easier!

No comments: