Monday, January 19, 2009

23rd Birthday Photos


A roommate photo, pre-everyone arriving


Andrew and I... self explanatory


A photo of my with my very very special white pomegrante. To make a long story short, I bought one and was SOOO excited to eat it, because they are imported, went into the fridge one night to eat it- AND it was gone! I accused everyone of taking it, but no one knew where it went. So jen kindly bought me a new one for my brithday.


The Birthday spread. Comprising of 5 kinds of cheeses and 3 kinds od salami all brought in mine and Andrew's suit case from the USA. We also brought two bottle of wine, a bottle of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, italian seasoning and pesto sauce!
People at the partty were very excited because I had managed to find ritz crackers in Mae Sot- Don't judge us. We become simple people here!


Jen and I.


Roommate photo, with Tha Wah looking sketchy...


Blowing out the candles on my Banatofee Pie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i ate your white pomegranete

Judy said...

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Loved seeing your beautiful photos of where you are and of your birthday. You look gorgeous. Keep posting.

Happy New Year and good luck with all your endeavors!

Judy and Dan Kee